Vacances Bleues theme stays
Holidays with family activities in our all-inclusive clubs
Taking a theme trip as a family means your children can discover new places, taste a particular cuisine, try out sports activities like archery, mini-football, miniature golf, tennis or aim even higher, with sports tournaments.
You also have access to the fitness area for physical activities like aquagym, aquabike or zumba.
Meanwhile, outdoor activities include soft archery, Y-golf, Molle and rambles. Lastly, all those interested in culture can explore the Jardins de l'Atlantique, where 50 works of art from the Vacances Bleues collection are on show.
- at the P'tits Norsors (children aged 3 to 6): manual work, outdoor games and shows.
- at Les Castors (children aged 7 to 10): a wide range of sports and art activities, treasure hunts, introduction to sailing and more
- for Juniors (children aged 11 to 13): archery, windsurfing and volleyball with friends.
A family break with holiday clubs means a win-win situation all round!
MINI PRICES FOR THE KIDS:
- 50% off a stay for children aged 2 to 5
- Séjour à - 25% de 6 à 11 ans
- 10% off for children aged 12 to 14
- First child under 12: FREE if staying with 2 adults*.
- FREE children's theme stays during school holidays
- FREE Kids and Teens Clubs for youngsters aged 3 to 17
* Depending on availability and at certain destinations
** Full board + drinks package included