3 Star Resort Les Jardins de l'Atlantique
Port-Bourgenay - Sables d'Olonne
Our promotions of the moment
Your stay in Vendée, near Les Sables d'Olonne
12km from the seaside resort of Les Sables d'Olonne, the holiday club Les Jardins de l'Atlantique majestically overlooks the ocean like a flagship. Nestled in the heart of a pine forest near the fine sandy beaches, the *** hotel is for many yachtsmen the den of relaxation and outdoor activities in Vendée.
In the shade of the pine trees, the holiday club skilfully blends a family atmosphere, an iodine-filled ambience and well-being rituals. Experience sport at its best at the Jardins de l'Atlantique. Summer and winter alike, you can explore and discover at your own pace...
On site, you will enjoy our free fitness area with outdoor pool and heated indoor pool with massage jets and waterfall, sauna, steam room and fitness room. Extend your relaxation break in our wellness institute and its Thalgo treatments.
Visits not to be missed:
Activities & leisure activities nearby:
Discover the region during your spa holiday in the Vende
Take advantage of your stay in our Vendée holiday club to discover the richness of the Vendée region.
From 06 to 27 November 2021, the holiday club offers you a taste immersion with 3 excursions to choose from, to experience the regional traditions.
Votre hôtel en Vendée
At Vacances Bleues, you have the choice: hotel formula or the rental of comfortable flats. Put down your bags... and let yourself be seduced by the blue of the ocean.
Les Jardins de l'Atlantique holiday club has 109 non-smoking rooms for 1 to 4 people with balcony or terrace overlooking the ocean or the pine forest, spread over a 3-storey building with lift.
Service & Facilities included
They are welcome: pets (dogs and cats under 8 kgs). Only 1 pet per accommodation and not allowed in the common areas.
The hotel welcomes you in one of its 14 flats for 1 to 6 people. The holiday residence formula near Les Sables d'Olonne allows you to enjoy a stay at your own pace while taking advantage of the hotel's services. All our flats are on the first floor with a large balcony and accessible from the reception by an outside corridor.
The advantage: towels and household linen, cleaning kit provided.
Service & Facilities included
- Comfort package : beds made on arrival, cleaning at the end of your stay, change of towels on request
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area)
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in the laundry room
- Reservation of your meals in the restaurant and take-away meals
They are welcome: pets (dogs and cats under 8 kgs). Only 1 pet per accommodation and not allowed in the common areas.
A restaurant with a view of the Atlantic Ocean
The 3-star holiday club Les Jardins de l'Atlantique has two bright dining rooms in a friendly atmosphere.
Two rooms with a view of the sea or the pool
With its magnificent view of the ocean or the hotel's outdoor swimming pool, "Le Plaisance" is the ideal place for your culinary appointments.
And in your glasses, a selection of artisanal drinks and local organic and international wines.
Open to the outside world with its terrace, ideal for enjoying the warm weather, the restaurant offers you a cuisine guided by nature, with an emphasis on seasonal produce. Every week, the chef proposes a seafood buffet with a plate of oysters from La Guittière.
And for children
A taste for good things is forged early! Snacks concocted 100% by our Chef in our children's clubs, buffet-style children's catering during the school holidays... Everything is designed to awaken the youngest to a sense of taste! And to make your life easier, we can even offer you portioned food jars and compotes, on request.
The "Passerelle" bar
Our lounge bar welcomes you from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm for moments of sharing and relaxation over a coffee or a cocktail.
Extend the gustatory experience with our plates to be tasted on the go inside or on the terrace overlooking the ocean.
The bar "Le Neptune”
The bar "Le Neptune" has 4 bowling lanes and a dance floor for lively evenings. Open during the day and in the evening from 4.30 pm to midnight on weekdays and every weekend from 10.30 am to midnight.
Take advantage of our "Drinks Package" offer in all Vacances Bleues clubs during the school holidays!
- In the restaurant: at mealtimes, carafe of red, rosé or white wine.
- At the bar (depending on opening hours): soft drinks, draught beers, aperitifs (kir, aniseed-flavoured alcohol and regional alcohol), hot drinks, natural detox drinks, sparkling water...
- For children: syrups, sodas, hot drinks.
This option is compulsory for all persons (adult, child) in the same file who have chosen the half-board or full-board formula. The corresponding bracelet must be worn. Alcohol is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation. Alcohol will only be served 1 hour before and 1 hour after the restaurant opens.
Because we work with producers and artisans located less than 150km from each of our locations, we want to introduce them to you.
During your stay, start your day with a delicious breakfast with our supplier Au Réveil des Papilles in Talmont-Saint-Hilaire. In our shop, take a little piece of the Vendée in your luggage with organic products from the Domaine Biau'cean farm. In addition, beehives have been installed in the hotel's pine forest. Find our jars in the Beegarden Miel shop for a deliciously personal souvenir.
Your Vacances Bleues Hotel in Vendée
Whatever your desires, you are sure to find what you are looking for at Les Jardins de l'Atlantique. Your holiday club concocts a 100% fun and playful programme for you all year round, suitable for all ages.
Want to relax without stress? Visit our free fitness area.
Sport & Relaxation near the port of Bourgenay
Your holiday club Les Jardins de l'Atlantique offers you free access to the aquatic areas:
- Heated indoor pool with massage jets and waterfall, paddling pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
A bubble of well-being on the Atlantic coast
Book an iodine treatment in our 3-star hotel. 10 treatment rooms dedicated to your well-being, far from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Our professional masseuse can offer you Thalgo's à la carte treatments as an extra.
All inclusive treatment package
Escale Découverte for 5 days/4 nights - 5 treatments - From 333€/pers.*
(1 aquatic scrub + 1 relaxation bath + 1 hydrojet mattress + 1 cranial massage + 1 back massage)
*Our prices include accommodation in a double comfort room with the number of treatments indicated and half board (full board possible). Tourist tax and drinks not included. Optional: double room occupied by 1 person.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
5 DAYS/ 4 NIGHTS HALF BOARD + 5 TREATMENTS INCLUDED: from 333€
7 DAYS/ 6 NIGHTS HALF BOARD + 5 TREATMENTS INCLUDED: from 445€
> Escale Découverte:
1 aquatic scrub + 1 relaxation bath + 1 hydrojet mattress + 1 cranial modelling + 1 back modelling
* Our prices include: accommodation in a double room with the number of treatments indicated and the chosen catering formula. Tourist tax and drinks not included. Optional: double room supplement occupied by 1 person.
- Teenager package - 2 treatments - 79€
1 facial + 1 cranial modelling
- Harmony Package - 3 treatments - 100€
3 massages 1 back + 1 face + 1 head massage
- NEW Softness Package - 3 treatments - 102€
1 body scrub + 1 multi-jet bath + 1 Moana massage
- Beauty package - 4 treatments - 141€
1 multi-jet bath + 1 body scrub + 1 fundamental light treatment + 1 hand beauty treatment, dream of softness
- Body care package - 4 treatments - 141€
1 body scrub + 1 relaxing body massage + 1 affusion massage + 1 fundamental light treatment
- NEW Escale Détente - 8 treatments - 290€
2 back massages + 1 fundamental sea treatment + 2 relaxation baths + 1 body scrub + 1 Hydrojet mattress
- Escale Multi-Vitality - 12 treatments - 393€
3 multi-jet baths + 1 body scrub + 1 affusion massage + 1 hydrojet + 1 fundamental light treatment + 1 cold light legs treatment + 2 body wraps + 1 back massage + 1 Moana massage
Contact our wellness institute:
Phone: 02 51 23 23 56
100% fitness programme at Les Jardins de l'Atlantique
Free: 45-minute aquagym class, aquabike, swimming lessons with qualified lifeguards and aquaphobia course "overcoming the fear of water" with our lifeguard. Opt for a day of fitness in your holiday club: daily gym and zumba, stretching, gentle gym, muscle awakening, body sculpting.
And to release tension, your "zen attitude" space awaits you in the park with hanging deckchairs and hammocks.
There's nothing like a trip to the great outdoors to let off steam. Throughout the year, sports tournaments are organised by our entertainment team. Our hotel has a large sports area with free access, designed for the whole family.
- 1 tennis court (Tennis academy in summer over 5 days supervised by our state-qualified professionals)
- 1 multi-sport hard court
- Table tennis, French billiards, table football, bowling
- 1 playground for children
- Secured bike room (Rent your bikes nearby for an extra charge)
- Bowling in supplement (4 lanes)
- "Zen attitude" area in the park with deckchairs and hammocks
Invigorate your holiday, everything is included:
- Football, petanque, Mölkky tournaments...
- Dance initiations: madison, country.
New Year's Eve: cabaret evening
A magical New Year's Eve with a festive dinner, wine included, champagne, party favours and music. A great glittering evening to welcome the New Year!
New Year's Eve stay in “All Inclusive Formula” in 5 or 6 nights.
On the programme for your evenings
- VB GAME: Meet up for a great collective game.
- VB QUIZ: General culture, sports, songs.
- VB APÉRO: Tasting of products, culinary demonstration, live music...
- VB DANCE: During all school holidays, meet on the dance floor.
Our à la carte services
Go back home with memories in your head. Adeline, our passionate guide, will show you the way! Meet a pure Vendéen and travel like a local with the Jardins de l'Atlantique: organised outings in small groups of 6 to 8 people with a shuttle bus at your disposal.
And always... the Vacances Bleues family spirit
A team that cares about you and will share with you sincere moments, listening to your needs. They will be happy to help you and to show you the best addresses and places to visit in the Vendée.
Around your club Vacances Bleues, a region to explore
Take a walk along the Vendée coastline, along the shores of the Atlantic, a sublime panorama with a thousand faces is revealed.
- For the sporty, opt for the Puit d'Enfer hike in Cayola with a breathtaking view of the ocean.
- A 20-minute walk from your holiday club, take a well-deserved break on the fine sandy beach of Le Veillon.
For budding explorers, an application is available from the Sables d'Olonne Tourist Office to discover the coast with your family.
- The Salines adventure park, a unique place to explore the fauna and flora in a different way.
- Hoist the sails, sea outings are available in Les Sables d'Olonne and in the port of Bourgenay, 500 m from the hotel.
Life-size history at the medieval castle of Talmont-Saint-Hilaire. Lords and knights, relive the Middle Ages as if you were there (medieval festival in June).
- Ile de Ré: from the Baleines lighthouse through its salt marshes to its port.
- Noirmoutier Island: places steeped in history and unique landscapes.
- La Rochelle: famous for its postcard-perfect harbour.
A Vacances Bleues club in the Vendée designed for families
Our qualified animation teams organise daily activities for your children and teenagers from 3 months to 17 years old in dedicated and secure play areas.
Our free kids clubs and Teen's world
From the first discoveries to the first moments of freedom, each one has its own atmosphere so that young and old can spend unforgettable holidays.
- Nursery: 3 months to 3 years (paying. 112€ for 6 half days)
- Les P'tits Nosors 3 to 6 years
- The Beavers 7 to 10 years
- The Juniors 11 to 13 years old
- Teen's world 14 to 17 years (outings with extra charge)
To be booked upon registration.
All Saints' Day holidays: Panic at the Vendée Globe
The hotel is transformed into an ocean of monsters for Halloween. On the programme, a life-size escape game is organised for the pleasure of children.
Winter holidays: carnival of the world
Costumes, make-up, parades and sequins...
From Rio to Venice, from New Orleans to Dunkirk... Discover customs from here and elsewhere in a festive spirit!
Take advantage of our children's benefits
- FREE stay for -2 years old
- FREE stay for the 1st child under 12 years old, when staying with 2 adults (limited stock)
- -50% off for children from 2 to 6 years old
- -25% off for children from 6 to 12 years old
- -10% off for children from 12 to 14 years old
Attentive animators to punctuate your days
A passionate team and a thousand opportunities to have fun at the Jardins de l'Atlantique.
Bloubi, the Vacances Bleues mascot, will meet you in our clubs:
- Défi BLOUBI: a collective game of skill.
- VB FAMILY: A family activity: olympiads, orienteering races...
- BLOUBI party: Every evening, meet on the dance floor!
- BLOUBI awards: At the end of the stay, the graduation ceremony with a photo session and a dedication of Bloubi.
Adult themed holidays in the Vendée
Discover our all-inclusive stays at the Jardins de l'Atlantique to enjoy your passions intensely, in a remarkable natural setting.
Stays full of meaning
Live an immersive experience! Your holiday club Les Jardins de l'Atlantique offers you a package of 3 excursions to choose from to discover the traditions of the Vendée:
- Oyster farms (La Guittière and the work of the oyster farmer)
- Chocolate Museum (From the bean to the bar, the work of the chocolate maker)
- Caves à vins Mourat (Wines of the Fiefs Vendéens)
- La Perle des Dieux Museum (Sardines and traditional preserves from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie)
- Roseraie de Vendée (Meeting with the nurserymen. Tasting of jams, jellies and home-made rose syrup)
Package of 3 excursions: 43€/person (transport, entrance and guide included)
For an easy arrival
“LES JARDINS DE L’ATLANTIQUE”
Club VACANCES BLEUES
PORT BOURGENAY - 300, rue du Large
How to reach us
From Paris, by motorway A11 to Angers, then the A87 to Les Sables-d'Olonne, direction Talmont-Saint-Hilaire by the D949, Bourgenay (roundabout before Talmont).
From the south, via the A10 motorway, then Niort via the A87 to Saint-Hermine, Luçon (Les Sables d'Olonne), Talmont-Saint- Hilaire, Bourgenay (roundabout after Talmont).
Les Sables-d'Olonne station is 14 km from the hotel. A transfer is provided by the club at an additional cost from the railway station. Contact the club directly at least 15 days before your stay.
Opening hours of the reception:
Arrivals: from 5pm. (After 22:00, without a call from the client, the club reserves the right to re-let the room or flat)
Departures: before 10am
Phone: 04 91 00 96 48
Phone: +33(0)2 51 23 23 23
Club opening dates: from 28/12/20 to 27/11/21
Deposit : 250 € (in rental residence).